Thursday, July 28, 2016

Girl Time with SK

I distinctly remember while in the hospital with SK the night after she was born thinking about someday going to get our toenails painted together.

I think I was trying to answer my question, "What will I do with a girl?!" since I was in the boy groove and am such a tomboy myself which makes me laugh now since she pretty much just falls in with the boys.  For now.
Anyway, Kaydie and Grandmama took the boys on an adventure today so SK and I made our first trip to the salon together and it will please you to know that she insisted on "PINK!" in her loudest two-year-old voice when I first asked her what color she'd like and then again each of the 16 times I showed her an alternative.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

Yea Sadie Kay! Pink it is for our sweetest little girl in the family.
Stay with it, boots, saddles, bows and jeans. You'll be the hit of the rodeo~ and always The Bell's side.