Thursday, July 28, 2016

Polishing those Pearly Whites

I braved the dental office with all three kids last week and relieved to report that it went off without a hitch.

And now I must give thanks and most of the credit to my own mom who offered no option other than to behave beautifully during my childhood trips to the dentist (and most anyplace else).  I honestly never knew there was an option to misbehave in such situations and it appears my kids are under the same impression.  (fist pump)

SK was a bit tentative at first, but then she met Mr. Chompers and got all up in his grill.


Dr. Bone is so sweet and was just great with SK. 
She asked SK if she could clean her teeth and they were both all in.

Closely rivaling meeting Mr. Chompers-A new toothbrush!
When she was finished we walked with Dr. Bone to check on L who was sporting the shades he'd remembered from his previous visit.
He got a great report and a new toothbrush, too.
Same song, third verse.  J was the last of the three and got two thumbs up (plus his new toothbrush).

Until January!

And if you were wondering why SK's hair was scraggly and not fixed in one of the two ways I can fix it, it was because of a potty training mishap (and that's putting it lightly) that involved an unplanned last minute hair and body washing on the way out the door.  #girlproblems

1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

I really was wondering that. I thought why not have it pretty with a box but potty training, I remember so you get a pass Barb. Good job with three kids.