Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Snapshots of Summer

Now these are some fab grandmothers!
Kaydie had given J a certificate to go to the Hill Country Science Mill in Johnson City for his birthday and their schedules finally gelled week-before-last so they were able to go.

Fortunately for L and Grandmama, J wanted them to go with him and Kaydie.
They had a blast and returned worn out.  Success!
I believe it was the next morning early that J left for children's camp with our church.

Last year I only realized I'd signed my baby up for overnight camp the night before which was probably best since I had already written the check and neither Hots nor J would've let me back out.

Just like last year, he came home thoroughly exhausted, having spent every last penny of his spending money and having had a blast.
SK, meanwhile, has spent her third summer just being cute.  :)
Kaydie dragging the cedar Hots cut down
Summer has been crazy busy but loads of fun and I cannot believe it's almost over.

No comments: