Mom and I hit the garden hard yesterday morning, watering, weeding, tilling, and planting peas while SK played in the mud. You should have seen her shoes and socks!
When it was time to doctor a goat she wanted to go with us but her shoes were filled with mud so we transported her in the wheelbarrow.
We had supper at Grandmama's and then watched the fireworks from her hill, which provided an excellent view without the crowds or traffic. Fun time!SK was equally excited about the fireworks and her own "big girl" cup.
This is how I found the boys when I woke them up (at 8:00am!!!) this morning. Like a pile of puppies. :)
1 comment:
Barb, You almost never get anything wrong but a blue Solo cup. I think not.
Red Solo Cup, I fill you up. Let's have a party, Let's have a party. I so need to spend time with this child.
Love
Post a Comment