The counter top was chipped out and redone last week and we're loving the latest version.
Here it is right after the forms were removed and he'd done the edges.
And here is where we are now. The sink is being caulked around as I type and my kitchen should be 100% functional by tomorrow!!!
The backsplash will go in withing the next week or so, as will the drawer and door pulls.This area in our house is the one about which I've been most excited; the farmhouse sink, concrete counter tops, and the insulator pendant are exactly as I'd envisioned.
In case I haven't mentioned it, the pendant made of old telephone insulators is a nod to Grandaddy, who died when I was ten. He was a wonderful granddad and would have LOVED my kiddos and Hots. He also would have loved our new place, which reminds me of The Farm he and Nonnie had when I was a kid. Sure do miss him!
No comments:
Post a Comment