B, Papa, & J
Ready for Church
Can you say Goose Egg?
Fun in the Pool
I LOVED being back in E TX with all of the huge trees. :) K took us to Goodwill, Sarah and I walked several miles one morning and got to stop at a garage sale, we swam a lot, and we got to watch the Aggie game-which we won, so it was a great weekend!
On our way to Texarkana we stopped in Tyler to spend the night w/ Nonnie & Papa Jim. We had a blast on our short visit. :) Nonnie whipped up some of her FAMOUS biscuits and gravy for breakfast the next morning. I hate that I didn't get a pic, but if you knew Nonnie's gravy, you'd understand it was impossible for me to have a photo op before diving in. Thanks for hosting us and our wild boys, Nonnie & Jim!
On the Deck after Breakfast
Nonnie & L
Nonnie & J
Bedtime Prayer (Fired up at 10pm!)
Enjoying Nonnie's Birthday Cake
No comments:
Post a Comment