
Both boys were sooooo excited about their first day of MDO. They cooperated pretty well for first day pics by the front door.

L kept repeating, "Pack-pack!" and was so proud to wear his backpack and carry his own lunch box. He watched J constantly to make sure he did exactly what J did, from putting on his shoes to wearing his backpack.

I can't believe they're old enough to walk into 'school' wearing their own backpacks and each carrying their own lunch boxes.

After the pics (and a quick conversation w/ J explaining why he could
not take his gun to school) we headed to school where J ran in and never looked back. L cried a little at first when the door closed behind him, but was very cheerful when I picked him up this afternoon.
Dad, this is for you-Greasy shoes!

JoJo got J & L new shoes a few weeks ago and I stuck to my family tradition of waiting until the first day of school to wear new shoes. I think the boys had fun w/ that.
They both had a great day and were wound up when I arrived to get them. I enjoyed my 'me' time shopping all alone. It's going to be a great year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment