Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring Break '17: Part I

We hit the road to Tyler right after church the first Sunday of Spring Break and spent two nights there.  

The road hasn't gotten any shorter, but the kids were excellent travelers-well, the boys were and SK was tolerable-and we arrived that night all full of energy and ready to see Nonnie and Papa Jim.

Nonnie had just picked up her phone to snap a pic and Papa Jim said, "Stick out your tongue!"
Selfie with Nonnie
Papa Jim made a pallet for SK and she was all about it.

The boys crashed both nights.  They were worn out!
As usual, Nonnie and Papa Jim rolled out the red carpet and we all had an absolute blast.  I wish I'd gotten more pictures, but I suppose we were too busy having fun to pose for pics.  We were definitely blessed by our time together and can't wait to visit again this summer.

Thanks for spoiling us, Nonnie and Papa Jim!  We love you much!

No comments: