So I'm thinking the school nurse went back and circled the R...
All stacked up at J's last basketball gameAnd SK finally got her big girl bed. (Well, the matress and box springs, anyway. We are waiting on her bed to be painted so I'll post pics when it arrives.)
She was SO excited and told her daddy, "I fink it's cool!" followed by, "And I will not get out until it's day-wite."
So I'm thinking there are major benefits to having kept her in her crib until after she turned three (as opposed to booting both boys out around 18 mos). One of them being her ability to understand and respect bedtime rules.
It did make me a little-and I mean a little-sad to pack the crib up for good so I was a bit dramatic in discussing it with J while Hots was taking the crib apart.
"Well I just always thought we'd be a family of five," J said.
"We are a family of five."
"No, five kids. You should just have one more girl and one more boy."
Sorry, kid! Three's our number. My heart is full and content and for that I am thankful. So thankful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment