J started Third Grade today.
He is our kid who's up for anything and generally doesn't concern himself with worry of any kind and so today was no big deal for him. He was chill and ready for Third Grade this morning!
L started First Grade today.
He's a tad bit apprehensive about new adventures, but walked right in this morning, waving off a photo opp inside the classroom. I took that as a good sign.
And watch out, ladies. L told Kaydie and me last week, "I'm a shy guy," (complete with a swoop of the hand) and last night while having our end of summer celebratory supper I brought up that statement of his to Hots.
Hots: "L, you're not shy."
L: "I know." (Huge smile) "That's just my trick to get girls to like me."
What?! Ha ha ha ha!
Here's to a fabulous '16-'17 school year!
1 comment:
So I hope their first days went great. They both look so handsome. I loved your sharing about what kind of characteristics you see. Jack seems to follow the first born book and Luke the second. SK is our first ever girl so she can do no wrong. I absolutely loved her drama affects to your visit to Tyler. I found it adorable. OF course Aunt Kathey lives in Tyler so I can afford for her to be dramatic. And you are right, she has the boys wrapped around her finger and I love that too. She's going to love big brothers.
I love you and Hots, and I think you are both doing a fabulous job in the parenting job. Great kids already!!
Aunt Kathey
Post a Comment