Friday, August 12, 2016

Summer Fun: ThinAir

Monday I decided to take the kids to ThinAir which is an indoor trampoline park with obstacles, over 70 trampolines, and several foam pits.

We arrived and had to wait about ten minutes before we could start jumping so I snapped a couple of pics.
The kids were PUMPED!
Then I snapped a few more since we were still waiting.



I'd gotten the scoop from a friend so I knew the boys could do their own thing while I stayed with SK.  Since she is two I had to pay to jump which was fun since how could you not jump at a place like this?!  It's all adult-friendly, too, so I'm anxious to go back when my knee issue is cleared up.


They even have silks.








Each square is an individual trampoline so I could jump right beside SK on a separate trampoline.  The boys enjoyed running and jumping across the room.

And up the wall!

SK was a HUGE fan.
We jumped, climbed, and ran for an hour and had an absolute blast.  We will be back!  Here are a few after shots.


We finished our San Antonio trip with a pair of new Crocs for J-a men's size 6!!!-and the lunch buffet at Double Dave's Pizza.  It was a good day.  :)

No comments: