We finished supper and homework and headed just a couple of miles from the house to fly fish, wade, and collect rocks in and by the river.
A bird targeted SK's head, but she didn't mind (& it cleaned up easily)!Hazard of outdoor life
She was content in her jogger for the first half of our evening and then I set her free and she LOVED all of the rocks.
Any boy mom knows that wading is sure to turn into swimming "on accident" but no one complained about being cold and great fun was had.
Hots caught several fish. (Not right here for some reason, but down the way. Too much help, perhaps?)
L: Momma! It wooks wike Sadie is cowecting woks!
Those Kingsbery-Bruce rock collecting genes are strong. :)
It's hard work collecting just the right ones!
SK played right where I put her; completely content and checking out many rocks.
We're definitely getting used to this. :)
2 comments:
Looks like Sadie is walking, don't remember any reports on that development.
Uncle Mike
Not quite yet, but I'll be sure to announce it when she's off of all fours!
Post a Comment