Oh, to have actual privacy. The kind for which I had absolutely no appreciate before I had kids.
This is a true story of an actual occurrence at our house just last week. (Edited appropriately as not to disclose too much information, as it involves the potty...and the boys...and me-Yikes!)
We were all 3 in the living room when I told the boys I was headed to the restroom. J said he was headed to his and we parted ways.
Just after I'd reached my destination I began to hear them fussing at one another from their bathroom. Then it was obvious that they were headed my way, as the fussing got closer and closer until they appeared before me, standing side-by-side; J's jean and 'unnerwear' at his ankles.
J: "Momma, I was goin' potty in my baf-room and Wuke jus, wike, walked in (turns to L) and I needed pwivacy, Wuke! (Back to me) I needed pwivacy, Momma, and Wuke jus walked right in."
I mumbled something about me needing 'pwivacy', too, but he didn't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love it, am laughing out loud!! have you read much about being a mom of boys!! have recently tapped into some things. put "mom of boys" in the search bar of pinterest...it was fun!
Post a Comment