Anyway, I stumbled across this little deal yesterday on my favorite aisle in all of Kroger-Clearance, of course.
Now, if you're dying for more information regarding my dusting habits, I'll actually spare you, but...with coupons the cost of these was 3 refills for $1.09. I bought all 3 they had. Score!
As if that wasn't fabulous enough, upon opening them to put them away this morning I discovered the included 'sword' in each box. The swords are full of toddler/preschooler-friendly options, all of which the boys can maneuver themselves; 4 different lengths and the forked end of each sword is multi-positional. I could hardly contain my excitement as I untied, unwrapped, unfolded each one!
I handed them each a sword and demonstrated the various features, then asked them to stand for a photo. Look at the excitement in their eyes. :)
Thirty minutes of uninterrupted independent (of me) play. Not bad. Not bad at all. This couponing thing is really paying off. :)
Be ready, B, they're ready for a duel when you get home!
1 comment:
Awesome! I think your next post should be about your Pull-Ups bargain! ;)
Post a Comment