Saturday, February 4, 2012

Actually, No :)

This is a spur of the moment post, as I'm working really hard on procrastinating completing my Christmas post. Anyway, as I was going through pics from last month, the idea for this particular post came to mind.

A girl in our workout class (which we LOVE and attend together) has asked several times, "Are y'all ever serious at home?" and, "Do you ever stop laughing?"

What a compliment and great reminder that we do have a lot of fun together. Pretty much all the time. :) One of my fave qualities of Brian's (and he has MANY) is his sense of humor.

Here are a few pics of some completely normal moments around Casa de Bowers.

Small Hat? Or Big Head?

I turn to look at B and he looks like this (see above). Doesn't say a thing.
In my normal, tactfully thoughtful way, I blurt out, "That's not working for you. Not at all." Or perhaps I said, "That looks terrible!" I really don't remember my exact response, but all that matters is that he then wore it for the rest of the night.


Windsock

All I know is that I heard a big commotion and saw this in the living room. I just knew he would get stuck in that thing, which is why I had the video camera in my other hand. Unfortunately he was able to get out on his own. (Brag Break-B has lost 17lbs in the last month. Way to go, Hots!)



Junior

J and I stayed home from church last Sunday due to an eye situation we didn't want to share. (As it turns out, J did share it. With me.) We played every game in the game cabinet and then some. Here is a pic of J with 100 chips he sorted by color. I was so proud! "Photo op!" I exclaimed & ran for the camera.


Below is the first pic I took of him with his colors. Right before I snapped the pic the little stinker dropped a red one on the blue pile and laughed like crazy.



And I'll leave you with this one from this evening.


Thank you, God, for so much laughter in our home. :)

1 comment:

MOM SPENCE said...

I still have the one of hots being birthed out the water slide... an email and its allll yours!!!