Thursday, December 22, 2011

13.1

B ran his first half marathon in early December. He did a GREAT job and the boys and I are so proud of him. Way to go, Hots!

First Spectator Spot
Kaydie met us there and helped me get the boys out of the car as fast as possible and we all ran to the corner, just barely getting set up before B ran by! Kaydie had made signs (fortunately, since I have no experience with this whole race thing and signs never crossed my mind) for us to wave as B ran by. The boys were a little confused about the whole thing.

Daddy!






Second Spectator Spot
By the next stop the boys were old pros! This time Kaydie brought out the streamers.
Love the excitement on L's face as he sees his daddy!






Finish Line!


Here we are after the race, where BBQ sandwiches and beer were served to the runners. I thought that was odd, but apparently it's normal?

Marathon in 2012? We'll see!

1 comment:

MOM SPENCE said...

way to go hots!!! I love the post!