Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In the Mean Time

Because of the number of pics (550-Whoa!) and a few videos of the boys I'd collected, I have been unable to get my pics off of my phone and onto my computer. If you know me, you'll find it easy to believe that this 'simple' issue threw me for a loop. As usual, my awesome husband fixed it in about 1 minute. Thank you, B, for fixing the issue and getting me back up and running!

Blogging is a sort of therapy for me and I miss it when I'm not posting. Plus, I get anxious about all I'm forgetting when not keeping the blog up to date. Since I cannot stand another day without posting, here are some random pics from my phone.

Brothers This is my fave. It just makes my heart happy. :) I'd asked the boys if I could take their pic and J immediately went to L and put his arm around him. One of my (many) prayers for my sweet boys is that they will always respect, appreciate, and enjoy each other; just be great friends.


Luke's New Do L debuted this hairstyle one night after his bath. I thought it suited him, but my sis threatened to call CPS & cousin Cole said he's likely to 'get beat up' at school.


Homemade Corn Dogs Oh, Ree, I do love you! These little gems are great hot out of the grease and they freeze well, too.


Up Close & Personal L had fun w/ the magnifying glass at Pops & JoJo's.



(Some) Faces of Luke




I do love these boys!

No comments: