Last night I dove to the bottom of the toy box (for the first time E V E R) and removed all of the baby toys, plastic animals, and vehicles of any kind, as well as tools, and puzzle pieces.
Most (okay, all) of my friends keep their kids' toys neatly organized by type/theme/whatever. Anyway, I finally had the desire to sort ours into a few categories with the hope that the number of emergencies in which no 'forse' can be found for a trailer would be lessened.
I'd just put the last monkey into its barrel (Do you know how tedious it is to locate and capture a barrel's worth of monkeys from the depths of a toy box?) when J needed something, so I set the barrel of monkeys down on the cedar chest and went to help him.
Upon my return (not 30 seconds later) I saw that L had freed the monkeys from their barrel. On the floor, luckily, and not back into the wilds of the toy box.
Besides the pile on the floor, the evidence was on his hat. Take a closer look at the pic above. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment