Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Today (when I actually started this post) we celebrated L's 2nd birthday. :) Wow, how the time has flown. My sweet, cuddly, paci-toting baby is growing up. Way too fast.




Kaydie came over early and decorated L's cake, which was soooooo nice. We had homemade corn dogs (Thank you, Ree.) that were delicious. I strongly recommend that you try them. And get a workout plan.




About Luke:
-You are a big boy; wearing 3T clothes for the most part and a bit more rotund than your brother.
-You ask, in the sweetest little voice, "Wok, wok, wok?", each night when I put you to bed. So I rock you and you cuddle into me, making those yummy baby noises I'll miss so much when you choose to stop making them. :( I love this sweet time with you at night.
-You are a wild man! You love to run and play outside and can strike the weapon-wielding pose in an instant. Whether you're holding a sword, a gun, or a stick-you're always ready for action.
-You have many, many words, all pronounced carefully with your paci in your mouth and you like to point things out and identify them to anyone who will listen.
-You do everything your brother does. He doesn't mind and we think it is ADORABLE. :)

Happy birthday, sweet Luke! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow - 2 already! I chuckle everytime I see a picture of Luke. He's too adorable, Barb. Your sweet words at the end (especially the one about rocking him) was a good reminder for me after a day like today where RJ totally wore me out with whining and fussing....I need to enjoy those little moments of lovin' while I can. So, thanks...