We signed J up for Cotillion just under the wire and boy, does he look sharp all dressed up in his sports coat and tie.
Cousin J is participating as well so that has been fun. Here's the crew after the first class.
Fun crew! We are super blessed to have Cousin J and his parents here in the Hill Country.
J is always up for any social occasion and has really enjoyed the experience with the exception of having to hold hands with "someone I just met; a complete stranger. Imagine that, Momma." Oh, I can imagine that and am certain the Cotillion experience would've been my worst nightmare back in 1990 at J's age so I'm thankful he takes after his father in this area. During the first class SK and I went with Cousin Marilyn out to their land to play. SK loves the tree house swing!
One more handsome boy pic :)
No comments:
Post a Comment