In July Mollie and Lacy and Sarah and her boys came for a visit. We had a blast and it was so much fun watching all the action.
Mollie, L, SK, J, Banister (Bennett was sleeping and Lacy was literally running miles around the deck, just like her cousin Jack when he was her age. And still today, actually, though I can usually get him to stop for a photo now.)
There's Lacy! (while the others were in the same frame for the pic)She is too cute, full of energy, and very content, which made for a fabulous few days of having her and Mollie here. :)
Then there's this guy. :) He's equally cute, traveled one step to Lacy's 50, and was also content, making our time with him super fun as well. (His cheeks!!!)
Mollie & L (got a quick shot when L ran by)
All she wanted was a pic with the grandkids.
SK in full blown threenager mode
We had a blast having Sarah & Mollie and the little cousins in town and are looking forward to many more of these get togethers! Thanks for making the trip Sarah & Mollie!
1 comment:
I love the picture of the kids with Kay and of course I am always looking for the drama on Sadie Kay. I notice at the water park there was a problem on the first picture. Go Sadie Go! You are a girl so make them cater to you.
Post a Comment