Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Calistoga Trip

In July we got to go to Calistoga, CA with Hots' parents, sister, and brother-in-law.  It was so nice to be together for an adults only trip; just like old times.  :)
I had a great time, but I still don't like wine.
The crew!
We spent a lot of time outside, which was very nice.  Hot, but nice.
The highlight of the trip for me, other than time with my fabulous in-laws, was all of the fine dining and daytime ice cream eating.  I love to eat!
We also hiked each morning on a trail near our house.  
Here we are in one of the wine caves we toured.  They maintain a constant temperature year round; in the 50s, I think.
HUGE shout out to Kaydie and Grandmama for holding the fort and keeping THREE wild kids so we could get away.

Kaydie sent this pic one day of the kids picnicking with Grandmama on the deck.  :)

Me with Cori and Jody

In another wine cave


Us girls
Thanks, JoJo and Pops, for a fabulous trip!  Love you lots.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

Barb,
You my not care for win but looks like you did fairly well.I love the picture and your Grandmother is just the best with the kids.
Glad you got away. It is important in thy marriage to dump kids and just concentrate on Hots.