Here is our week in photos according to my phone. Of course several activities were not captured in pictures such as vacation Bible school, which started Sunday evening and went through Thursday. I helped out with snacks this year which was fun and wore me out! But it was a good, fun week.
Saturday we went to a super fun pool party for one of our friends. SK was ALL about the water, especially in the baby pool where she talked the (teenage boy) lifeguard's ears off in between executing about fifty belly flops off the 12" side of the pool.
I have no photos of the boys since I was hanging with SK while they hit the high dive-10 feet high-for the entire time we were there. Hots did get some videos, but I still haven't figured out how to post videos here.Sunday after church we hit Culver's for a quick lunch.
I love this pic because SK was ecstatic that her brother was joining her for a photo opp.
Monday afternoon we began Operation Garden Reclamation; our first time to work in it since the devastating hail storm.
Monday was Bepe's birthday. (He was Hots' maternal grandfather with whom we were very close until he passed away three years ago.)
Bepe was quite the gardener and we got his tiller after he died. We always think of him when we use it and know he'd get a kick out of our garden. :)
Tuesday afternoon we met friends to swim. Again, the boys were in the water and doing their own thing so I have no pics of them.
Finally made it to Friday and are wiped out!
Happy Father's Day weekend!
1 comment:
Man, SK has grown up and if she is already talking to the life guards she is going to have a fun teen age life. Your poor garden. I have been going to the farmers market. Everything is a little late with all the rain.
Did you get rid of all the baby goats? I could never part with them.
Love you and hope to get down there soon.
Lillie is coming next Sunday for a week. It has been so hot. The heat index is high and Jason and Rachel are just dying.
Hope I can think of fun things to do that are fairly cool
Love you,
Post a Comment