It represents so much to me. Every single time I catch a glance in the rear view mirror or turn around and see this, I'm thankful. Every time.
When we first bought my Tahoe we were not sure we'd ever be able to have a baby. I wanted to imagine it but I hated to imagine it all at the same time. Infertility will do that to you.
Alas, God blessed us richly with J, then L soon after.
I can't remember whether or not I've shared the story of SK on the blog or not, but if you know me you probably know the story. Short version (leaving out a myriad of very significant details) is that I'd always wanted three kids, but Hots wanted two, then he changed his mind and we had SK.
So, now my back seat is lined with three car seats; my personal reminder of God's generous blessings in my life.
Soon-way too soon-they'll outgrow these car seats so for now I am living in the moment, crazy days and all. These days are precious. :)
P.S. I'm also thankful for school days and mother's day out. Momma needs a break now and then!
3 comments:
Sweat. Uncle Mike
Beautifully said, Barb. ♥
Uncle Mike meant to say "sweet." I think. But since he's an experienced Dad, he might have meant it both ways. Cause we've certainly "sweated it" with ours at times.
As soon as I saw the title I know what you were saying. I am forever grateful that you and Brian were blessed with your three.
Love, Aunt Annie
Post a Comment