This is the message I found on the back of one piece.
The house is speaking to me and it speaks truth.
Partway through one set
See all those little dark spots? Those are staples that held the padding on at 14 per step. I've added them to my to-do list for tomorrow.
SK's room is coming along nicely. I'm going for feminine but not girly. (I'm also going for a look she can keep until she's fully capable of redoing it start to finish by herself. Pretty sure I'm done with painting for a while. :) ) Stay tuned!
And here's our new window in the master bedroom. (Good call, Hots!)
I LOVE the extra light and just like painting the walls white, the added window somehow makes the room look smaller. This is a good thing since it looked like the world's largest L-shaped room with all that dark paneling and dark blue carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment