Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Ugly House Project: Carpet & Paint

J stayed late with Daddy & Kaydie last night to finish up the staircases.  
He vacuumed I don't know how many staples Hots and I pulled out.

Meant to take a pic of the finished staircases today, but forgot.  I'm sure you can imagine them covered with neutral carpet.  :)

Here's our bedroom with carpet!!!  Now we have to trim out the new window and finish the trim at the ceiling and we'll be finished.
SK's room with carpet
The boys and SK played in their room for a long time, enjoying the new flooring.  It definitely lightened the room.





2 comments:

Aunt Kathey said...

So far you have turned an ugly house into one I cannot wait to see. Maybe y'all should have been on HGTV! I love Sadie's room.
Hope to fly down and see you sometime after my hip and back clear up.
The kids pics are just precious and what a worker Jack is.
Love you,
AUnt Kathey

LeAnna said...

I can't believe how big Jack looks, and what a transformation! It's so exciting to see it all coming together. Great bonding time for the whole family!