Wow Sadie Kay is her own little person but she favors Luke.She is so sweet but I bet she has to step it up to survive the brothers. So fun to have a little girl in the family. Barb, repeat after me pink, purple, princess, drama sweetness, bows, ponytail with that hair and turkey tail when I get to see her. Love Sadie and Love your sweet family. Aunt Kathey
2 comments:
LOVE this gorgeous girl! Congrats, sister :)
Aunt Sarah
Wow Sadie Kay is her own little person but she favors Luke.She is so sweet but I bet she has to step it up to survive the brothers. So fun to have a little girl in the family. Barb, repeat after me pink, purple, princess, drama sweetness, bows, ponytail with that hair and turkey tail when I get to see her. Love Sadie and Love your sweet family.
Aunt Kathey
Post a Comment