Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sadie Kay :)

Sweet Sadie Kay was born on Tuesday, January 14th, at 8:16 am.  She weighed 8lbs 2oz, and has a head full of dark, thick hair.  And is SO CUTE!
girl!  

The boys are so sweet with her.  :)  They are looking forward to "showing her things" and haven't mentioned "annuduh bwudduh" once.  I've heard them say, "She's so cute!" more times than I can count.

Brian is over the moon/totally taken by his little girl.  He needed a girl.  :)

I'm still a bit shocked but am falling into the whole girl thing better than (we all) expected.  ;)  I'm totally in love and excited about this new experience.

While in the hospital we had friends stop by with the headband above-something I swore I'd never allow on any girl of mine-and all I could do is admit she looked adorable in it.  Same with some super cute hats (pics to come soon) another friend brought.  Feathers involved...

So there you go, I'll be changing my blog title and keeping you posted on our sweet Sadie.  Now I'll continue to sift through the 100s of pics we have of our girl for a more detailed post.  This is just to tide you over.  :)

1 comment:

askow said...

Barb - congratulations on sweet Sadie's arrival! So happy for you all.