Saturday, January 11, 2014

Before Christmas

We made Aunt Kathey's Christmas cookies (several dozen) and ate so many.  The boys helped cut out the first batch and then I handed them a spoon full of icing each and told them thanks for their help.  If only I'd taken a pic of that rolled out piece of cookie dough with all of those cookie cutter imprints.  :)

Grandmama & Kaydie took us to Santa's Wonderland south of town.  None of us had been before and we had a great time.  The hayride to see all of the lights was just perfect.
LOVED this!



There were two of these super warm fires in Santa's Village by which we enjoyed warming up.
And eating fudge.  :)
Look closely and you'll see the reindeer; Prancer, I think.
Here's J waiting (anxiously) to see whether or not he made Santa's nice list.  We were all relieved that his name did appear on the list.
They also had a petting zoo with THE biggest goat (not pictured) I've ever seen.
J was just beside himself in the petting zoo, running back and forth from animal to animal.
We'll definitely be back next year!

No comments: