Wednesday, September 4, 2013

L's Big Day

After a very long 6 collective days without his "bwudduh," L finally got to go to "cool" today.  It was his first day of MDO and he was ecstatic!  He ate his breakfast off of the red plate.  I think he felt special.  :)
Then we took pics of the boys before J left & L stood like this.  Daddy helped him re-position his nap mat.
We got this cute one.  :)
And...my epic parent fail, something I'll never get back and regret forever...wait, he's a boy, so he'll not remember it and not care, but...I realized after I'd dropped him off that I'd failed to get a pic of him on his first day all by himself.  

So goes the life of a subsequent child.  Who knows if I'll even remember to put this third one in school at all.

Anyway, I did get this super cute pic of L walking into his "cool."  He was so proud to carry all his "tuff" all by himself all the way to the door and then asked me to carry his lunch box and nap mat the last 20 ft to his classroom.
Sweet boy was so happy to be there that his teacher had to prompt him to return to the door and bid me farewell.  Then I got a huge hug and two kisses.  :)

It's gonna be a great year, folks!

No comments: