Thursday, October 18, 2012

Muddy Brudders

      Yesterday before church I sent the boys outside to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having lately.  "Please don't get in the mud, guys," I said as they rushed outside.  I was stuck inside folding laundry, watching them from the window.  :(

      Within 10 minutes or so they came running back up to the house with this, "I found a snake skin, Momma, and I fink it's a water moccasin!"  (L is saying, "Snake skin!" instead of 'cheese' for the pic and I'm not quite sure what's going on w/ Chance...)
      With that, they headed back to the creek to, "find the real snake."  

      I finished the laundry and moved on to the kitchen.  At some point I noticed the boys were no longer at the creek and spotted them in the one mud puddle on our property.  Considering the fact that it had been an hour and a half since I reminded them to stay out of the mud, I just grabbed my camera and headed outside to get some pics.  But somehow mud splashed up and into J's eye and he was headed for the hose, so these are all I got-still worth posting.  :) 
We were to leave for church in 45 minutes.
      After a super quick bath, we were on the road.  Hey, at least we didn't have to bathe them after church.  Boys, boys.  :)


No comments: