Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Sneak Peak

When we saw cousin Mollie (& Diana-more on that visit later :) weekend-before-last J proudly told her he wanted to be a "poweece offcer" for Halloween.  (Mollie is our FAVORITE police officer and J has even composed a song for her about her work; maybe I'll post that sometime soon.)

Mollie told him she'd get him a gun and a badge.  :)  Cool, since I wasn't coming up with much in my search. Not to mention the fact that the selection of child's police uniforms is very small...and equally cheesy, but I didn't tell Mollie that.

Well, a large box arrived a few days later with an entire cool police officer uniform and all the accessories; including, but not limited to, two guns, handcuffs, a badge, radio.  Sweet!  (L told her he is going to be a shark-check out the hat she sent-Lol!)  Thanks Mollie!


J has worn it every single day since we got it-but I've kept the accessories securely in the box (minus the guns, of course-that would be cruel) for Halloween.

And the shark hat is adjustable...
You're the best, Mollie!

No comments: