Yesterday on the way to meet friends at the Children's Museum J told me that he intended to spend the whole time in the store because they have a lot of food and it's fun to scan the items into the computer.
We'd been there for a while and J and I were working on a picture in the art area. (L was not in the vicinity.)
Me: Do you plan to go back to the grocery store after we're finished with your picture? I know you were excited to play in the store this morning.
J: No, I'm not. (voice becomes dramatic) I already shopped and nothing was on sale.
That's my boy!
About an hour later I found L in the store.
Me: L, we have about 5 minutes before we leave. Will you please put your groceries back on the shelf?
L: Wes (yes), I will. Them not on sale.
Again, that's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment