Friday, November 18, 2011

Tis-shoe

During a quick trip to Kroger recently, I allowed both boys to walk instead of ride in the cart. So they walked ALL over the store. And in the parking lot.

When we got home I held L up to the sink to wash his hands, his feet sticking straight out behind him. I put soap on his hands and then turned around just in time to see J pull his face away from the bottom of L's shoe.

Me: J, you didn't just lick the bottom of L's shoe, did you?

J: No, I was wipin' my nose on the bottom of Wuke's shoe.

Me: Why did you do that?

J: I thought it would be funny. (HUGE smile on his face)

Me: Well, it was funny, but please don't do it again.

He obviously gets his sense of humor from his dad. :)

No comments: