While in the car today Black Sheep, sung by John Anderson, came on the radio. I usually listen to 'my' music (classic country) on the speaker by me at a low volume as not to 1.) expose the boys to too much country music and 2.) so I don't miss any conversations with them.
Well, I love this particular song and so I quickly put it on all of the speakers, turned it (way) up, and began singing into my hand-held microphone (pen). In between verses, I'd drop my microphone and break it down as best I could with my seat belt and all.
J just smiled so big and said something, which I could not understand due to the high volume of the radio. I quickly turned it down and asked him to repeat his statement.
J: I wike yer dancin' skills, Momma. (grinning ear-to-ear)
Me: Awwww, thanks, Jack. (How sweet!)
J: (laughs a little) They make me laugh.
Definitely a normal reaction to my 'skills'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh lady barb..... i have seen your "skills" and i think jack properly assessed the situation! LOLOLOL
Hahaha...I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to shake it and sing in the car. :)
Post a Comment