Monday, January 24, 2011

Soooo.....

...Perhaps I need to back off on documenting pretty much every one of each boy's milestones with a picture.

My first clue: "Take a picture of my unner-weer, Momma." I don't think so, J.

Today was Jack's first day not to wear a diaper to MDO and he did really well all day. I was so proud and praised him as we left. It was during this time that he asked me to take the picture.

Potty Training Update
Since I know everyone's been on pins and needles since my last potty training post-months ago, I think-here's the update.

Last week I just decided we were done with diapers at home, other than sleep time. And just like that, he kind of got it. For now, anyway.

J has done really well and I am excited about this low-stress, laid-back approach...and, honestly, that it seems to be working for us. I'm shocked. Just shocked.

Thanks to all of my friends who've trudged this road before me for sharing your tips and advice.

1 comment:

Leigh T said...

Miss Leigh wants a picture of that super boy in his unner-wear. Now. please.