Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Luke's First Haircut

We cut Luke's hair (for the first time, sniff, sniff) on December 29th, just shy of him turning 14 months old.

It may not look long to you, but I knew it had to go when I asked, "Luke, where is your hair?" and he reached below his ear and grabbed a lock. Repeatedly.


Getting ready for his first haircut...and putting up with Momma taking a lot of pics.







Bye, bye baby hair. Pardon me while I cry. :(


And, now that I've pulled myself together, some shots of his new big boy do. A little sad that he's growing up so quickly, but I'm pleased with his haircut. :) What a handsome little guy!


2 comments:

Eat.Pray.Dance.Coat. said...

I like to watch the mirror in the back... you have some good poses ;)

Nicole said...

I think he looks like big brother with his new hairdo:)