Monday, November 29, 2010

Reindeer Ears, Etc.

Every single year (for the past 7 years) I am both surprised-yes, I actually forget-and thrilled to find Tess' 'reindeer ears', as I call them, while unpacking my Christmas decor-not one of my fave activities. These little jewels put me in the Christmas spirit every time!

And she loves them.


Self-Initiated Crate Training


All Dressed up for Church


We had an IRONMAN at Thanksgiving this year. Today I returned to my workout class (Total Body Conditioning) after a 2 week hiatus. Pleasantly surprised to have lived through it, I celebrated with a large cherry Coke.

Oh, for all (3) of you anxiously awaiting my Thanksgiving post, I'm still working on it. Lots of red eyes and I want everyone to look good. That's all.

2 comments:

Leigh T said...

Merry Christmas to you! You are a step ahead of me on getting out the decor. Luke is precious!! See you soon, hugs! leigh

MOM SPENCE said...

think crate training jack and nathan would help the potty situation? just a thought?