Friday, November 5, 2010

Cut!

I was working on a sewing project yesterday when Jack made the following request.

J: I wanna little sister, Momma.
B: What?
J: I wanna little sister.

B: (dropping what I'm doing to pick him up; thinking about how sweet this is and considering getting Brian on speaker phone) Well, you have a little brother, not a little sister.
J: (whining now) I wanna little sister.
B: That's so sweet, Jack.
J: (whining intensifies greatly) I waaannnnnaaaa little sister!

Jack bursts into tears; full-force sobbing.

Then I figure it out.

He wants his little scissors.

Oh, well. I'll still tell Brian. :)

3 comments:

daddyO and honey said...

way too funny!! i laughed out loud. miss your family so!! what are your thanksgiving plans?? alison and justin and kids will be in CS the whole week!!

Angela Robinson said...

BWAH HAHAHAHAHA!!! That is so so funny, Barb. So glad yo blogged it!

MOM SPENCE said...

I am CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....thats awesome.