Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally Friday!

After yesterday evening's scare (I had a lot of contractions, about 2 minutes apart, for an hour.) things have settled down nicely...for now. :)

I have been taken off of the Mg and am now on brethine, which I tried earlier in the week without success. Hopefully it will work this time. If not, I will go back on the Mg and we'll start the whole try this, wait and see, try this, wait and see routine again. As my doctor says, "There really is no game plan in this situation." Another good lesson in faith and patience for me.

BB still looks great and is moving a lot. We have almost made it to 32 weeks, which is great since every day is significant in its development. God has given us peace about the whole situation and we are so grateful. Our care is excellent and we are surrounded by wonderful Christian people here at the hospital.

Thank you again for all the words of encouragement, offers to help, and prayers. We are doing really well.

No comments: