Today I got permission to go on a field trip to the nursery, which is literally right across the hall from my room. Brian picked me up at my door in a wheelchair and took me for a spin.
A family was there admiring their new addition and asked which one was ours. How nice for someone to assume (or just ask to be nice...and safe) that I had already had a baby when I'm actually almost 8 mos. pregnant. I'll chalk this up to the fact that I was wearing black.
It was so nice to get out and get some fresh air...even though it was inside, hospital air. At least I have a window so I can watch the rain. :)
All is going well today and the oral meds seem to be working. My doctor said this morning that if all continues to go well then I may be able to go home Monday. I won't pack my bags just yet, but am glad things seem to have calmed down.
Brian's mom, JoJo, brought Jack for a visit this afternoon. He was so good and I enjoyed watching him check out everything in my hospital room. I miss my sweet boy so much and am ready to be home with him again. However, Jack seems satisfied with our new arrangement and is living it up being spoiled by the grandmothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment