Saturday, May 26, 2018

Starkey Showcase '18

Both boys participate in Challenge Lab at their school where they do enrichment activities all year long.  Their teacher is just fabulous and the kids do a great job.  I'm super thankful J & L have this opportunity.

At the end of the year the kids present their big project at Showcase.  All projects are completed at school and this momma certainly appreciates that!  

L chose to research hippos and told me ahead of time, "I chose some pictures of baby hippos because ladies like babies and they'll stop and look at my poster."
L had fun with his project and enjoyed telling people all about what he'd learned.  Great job, L!

Yesterday was Field Day and I snapped one quick pic of L; wanted to get his scorpion and spider art on the record.
Then he was off to the next activity.

No comments: