Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Deck De-Skirted

I've wanted to redo our deck skirting for quite a while now, especially since we did the exterior remodel after the hail storm.  I just feel like the house looks so nice from every angle but this one.
She looks like a pretty girl who smiles and shows rotten teeth. 

L was very eager to help so he and I got after it and got it done in just over an hour.
He pulled off many of the 1 x 2s and also pulled quite a few nails.
SK helped, too, but I didn't get a pic until we were loading up the pieces after Hots got home.  When I did ask for a pic she said, "Wait, Momma!  Let me hug the wood!"
Here's an after we picked up pic.

I'm hoping to get it re-skirted asap.  Bet L will be happy to help.  :)

No comments: