One Saturday afternoon we loaded up and headed to Santa Anna to dove hunt. Very few birds were seen, many photos were taken, and lots of fun was had.
We have now entered that stage where all of the kids are easy and we can do things-like hunt-as a family and we are loving it!
This is the ranch where my granddad grew up with his brothers and I love seeing my kids-the boys, especially-run around on the same ground as they did some 80+ years ago. Probably looked about the same, from the boys to the landscape, and that makes my heart happy. :)
SK found a platform.
SK and Hots :)
I definitely had a moment seeing the boys run back to us. Could've been Grandpapa & Uncle Tom.
We finished our evening in Brady at a small cafe on the square, complete with old fashioned burgers and hometown karaoke. These are the days, of that I'm convinced. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment