I took one last photo of the side of our house showing my paint sample. Yikes! This whole paint thing-I bought and tried seventeen different color samples-has been a major first world stressor for me and I'm SO glad we're done. I'll post pics soon of the finished paint job; still waiting on the roof and am loving the color. (Phew!)
Here's one of the entryway. To all of you who voted for an 8-foot door, you were right and thank you.
Hots and I saw Tanya Tucker back in September and thoroughly enjoyed it. With the exception of the seven-year-old boy in front of us, we were the youngest there by quite a bit. Fun times!
Courtesy of Kaydie and her mad babysitting skills, Hots and I got away for a weekend and went fly fishing and I caught my first fish on a fly rod. Had a blast!
Then we ran to the ranch to fill the feeders.The grass was beautiful! But the mud was not. After about an hour we finally got unstuck.
Georgia and Frosty went to the vet. Here's SK keeping Frosty company after his exam and teeth floating.
Frosty was a champ, but Georgia was not into it.
SK supervising
J with Frosty
L with GeorgiaJ and L are super helpful with the horses.
SK on picture day!
That afternoon we got our toenails painted.
Then we spent a fabulous weekend with our friends in Bellville while in the area for a wedding. Last swim of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment