Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This and That: Disorganized & Random

L was a "suh-pweece offi-suh" for Community Service Day at school last week.  (And he rocked the uniform Cousin Mollie gave J a few years ago.  Look for it again in a few years on SK!)
We had a pretty serious storm roll in on Friday morning and I'm so disappointed that I failed to take pics of it moving in.  It was just beautiful.  I did think to snap a pic of the rainbow which was actually a double rainbow even though it's barely visible in the photo.
Sunday we went to our friends' church to hear their daughter (and the boys' good friend) sing a solo.  It was fabulous and I recommend that you search my facebook page for my friend, Monica, and so you can see the video yourself.  I would post it here but I'm still in the dark ages/old and have been unable to post videos to the blog.  Anyway, she nailed it.

This is SK with me when we got back to teach L's SS class.  And speaking of nailing it, she's got the cheesy smile down.
Monday evening while the kids were in the tub I checked the goats and found one missing so we put on our hiking gear (notice the shirtless boy in the background) and set out to find a new baby.
We found the newest little girl all healthy and cute!  

No comments: