Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter

Here is the picture I posted on facebook Easter morning in case you missed it.

"Happy Easter from this wild crew! In all of this chaos we remember the sacrifice He made for us-all of us-on the cross years ago."
I thought it was appropriate; a real look into our family.  :)

And that is how our day started.  With a wild and crazy photo shoot that threatened to make us late to church.  Like I said, a real look into our family.

Here are a few more.
SK is wearing one of my (or my sister's) dresses that Mom made over thirty years ago.
These boys.  I love them so!
I just wish they weren't so subdued.
After church we had a fabulous Easter lunch.  Hots did a little devotional with Mentos and Diet Coke for the kids after lunch and then we hunted eggs in the neighbor's yard.


They were ready to roll!
And they're off!












And...she's done.  She came right inside after hunting and collapsed in a heap.
Today we reflected on Jesus' sacrifice for us and just enjoyed being with family.  We serve a living Savior!  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

Ok it is just not fair that yall moved so far away. We want to see the kids more. They are so cute. I loved the Sadie Kay dress and the boys are so precious. I love the real one on Sunday morning of you trying to corral them. That is where the goat training will help. I love the way the community just gets together. I know it is perfect for now but how will they learn about the bunny nest cake, and the ugliest Christmas cookies and how to sing Cmon Ring those bells. That's important and I feel I have properly helped my grandchildren learn these lessons.
Luke is a little doll getting ready to pose. We could sign him up to be in Cavendar ads. Cavendar is based in Tyler and I used to work with the buyers. Not fair that Jack may be president and not know his Aunt Kathey who will be working for his campaign. Gosh I'm just frustrated.