Thursday, February 18, 2016

L's Artwork

The volume of paperwork that arrives at my house via three cute backpacks is CRAZY.  I cannot tell you how much of it I throw away weekly, and it starts in mother's day out before the kids can even really make anything.  (I do love the hand prints and foot prints, though.)

So, in an effort to stay on top of the paperwork battle I have decided to snap pics of the pics and post them here on our blog/family record book before I...well, anyway.

Dec. '15
Jan. '16
Dear Tooth Fairy,
    I think you use my teeth to make money.
Love,
Luke
(Businessman in the making?)
Nov. '15
Me:  "L, you did a great job on your Indian."
L:  "Actually it's Native Amewican, Momma."
Dec. '15
L is 6 years old,
has been good some of the time,
would like an octopus and a robot for Christmas,
promises to leave out cookies for Santa,
& would like Santa to tell Mrs. Clause hi for him.

No comments: