Monday, May 4, 2015

This & That

First "swim" of the year (in the river, of course)
Apparently we can't have both boys' eyes open in one pic so we took two.  (Well, 10, but these were the best & let's face it, I was lucky to get them in the same frame.  So goes life with boys!)
Hanging out with Grandpapa

SK had some things to discuss with him.  :)   I wish I could've gotten it on video.
Cuteness waiting on Daddy

SK loves her Kaydie!  (But does not love being interrupted for a photo op.)
Sunday morning before church SK got into the trash and brought Daddy's yogurt cup all the way to our bathroom.  
She was proud of herself.  And sticky.  Very sticky.
A pic of my new thrift shop tee ($.99-Fist pump!) for my favorite sister.  (And, no, I haven't cut SK's hair, though I really need to.  It's just her post-nap 'do.)

No comments: