Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday, Jack!

The birthday boy requested chocolate chip pancakes
and a birthday gift scavenger hunt (which is now a tradition around here).
He's an excellent hunter just like his daddy so it was a short hunt.
Sorting his clues

And this is what I saw (while parked) in the pick up line after school.
The birthday boy in his birthday hat :)

J chose Gatti's Pizza (& game room) for his birthday supper.

Grandmama & J
Seems like each year I write, I can't believe my first baby is ______, and this year I still can't believe my baby is SEVEN.  

Jack is energetic, an excellent student (straight As this semester!), sweet, especially to his little brother and sister, thoughtful, and just full of life.  What a blessing he is to our family!  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's looking so grown up!

Aunt Sarah